Monday, January 18, 2021
Thursday, December 3, 2020
On starting a new job the default text size was being picked up from old CDS2 installation. Now fixed.
Saving and loading of default screen/plotting parameters was going back to CDS2 directory.
New job was setting the display point range values incorrectly. Now defaults to not setting any range so whole job is shown.
Wednesday, December 2, 2020
Wednesday, November 25, 2020
Tuesday, November 24, 2020
Miscellaneous fix's to CDS3: If you have recently download a time limited version then you can update by installing the latest CDS3.
- Print wasn't working
- Print sysmbols was wrong size and rotation
- renamed "Modes of Display" to "Modes of Input"
- Height display of DOP (Decimal on Point) fixed
- String area/ID and bearing/distance wasn't rotating with plotting rotation
- File menu had double icons
- Error in Points -> Select -> By Range
- Lot arrays; change "class" heading to "layer"
- Cutting symbols between strings; there was a rotation problem
- View -> Strings fixed
Monday, November 9, 2020
Can now enter lats and lons as "deg mins secs" as well as decimal degrees. So any dialog that has an entry asking for a latitude or longitude you can enter either decimal degrees or degs,mins,seconds.
eg you can enter:
39 09 48.33481
-88 15 41.19950