Wednesday, November 25, 2020
Tuesday, November 24, 2020
Miscellaneous fix's to CDS3: If you have recently download a time limited version then you can update by installing the latest CDS3.
- Print wasn't working
- Print sysmbols was wrong size and rotation
- renamed "Modes of Display" to "Modes of Input"
- Height display of DOP (Decimal on Point) fixed
- String area/ID and bearing/distance wasn't rotating with plotting rotation
- File menu had double icons
- Error in Points -> Select -> By Range
- Lot arrays; change "class" heading to "layer"
- Cutting symbols between strings; there was a rotation problem
- View -> Strings fixed
Monday, November 9, 2020
Can now enter lats and lons as "deg mins secs" as well as decimal degrees. So any dialog that has an entry asking for a latitude or longitude you can enter either decimal degrees or degs,mins,seconds.
eg you can enter:
39 09 48.33481
-88 15 41.19950